Find the Right Care for You and Your Loved Ones
10 Years of Providing Quality Care for the Senior's in the Philippines
TNM offers a wide range of housing and caring options for seniors, from older person who want to live autonomously but still require a little extra help to fully enjoy life, to fully dependent on activity of daily living. Of course, different people require various levels of care, ranging from communal housing to socializing to intensive medical intervention.
The Affordable, High Quality Elderly Care In the Philippines.
- TNM is a private institution strategically located in the quiet and peaceful neighborhood of New Manila, Quezon City
- 5 mins walking distance from one of the world’s best hospital – St. Luke’s Medical Center, Quezon City
- 10 mins walking distance from Delos Santos Medical Center
- started since NOVEMBER 2011
- with a 20 bed-capacity
- 24/7 skilled nursing care; well trained, caring and compassionate nursing staffs
- accredited by PFLEGEN and WOHNEN HAMBURG, Germany’s leading nursing home operators.
- We utilize a holistic approach when it comes to providing care for our residents in a comfortable environment. We provide a sense of normalcy by allowing them to carry out their usual, everyday activities. Quality lifestyle for our residents are our ultimate goal
- As a proof of our commitment on providing high quality care for the older persons, TNM is the only nursing home who got a passing mark in the initial audit for Quality Management done by PFLEGEN and WOHNEN HAMBURG, Germany’s leading nursing home operators. TNM was eventually accredited together with only five (5) other nursing home in the Philippines.
- The In-House Geriatricians’ vast expertise and experienced as an Internist and Geriatrician will ensure that only high quality of care will be given to the older people in the facility.
- We are covid free, more than a year after the pandemic started. It shows our dedication for the safety of our residents and staffs as we instituted policies immediately against the possible covid -19 infection.
We offer housing facility for people with disabilities or for adults who cannot or who choose not to live independently. This setting is similar to a retirement homes, in the sense that facilities provide a group living environment and typically cater to an older adult population. We offer assisted living at various levels. Our customized service care plans allow our residents to choose the level of care they need. We offer many forms of assistance, from assistance with medication to assistance on activity of daily help with bathing, dressing, and grooming.
We offer comprehensive inpatient care designed for someone who has an acute illness, injury or exacerbation of a disease process. It is goal oriented treatment rendered immediately after acute hospitalization or instead of hospitalization, treating one or more specific active complex medical conditions or to administer one or more technically complex treatments, in the context of a person’s underlying long-term conditions and overall situation. Generally, the care does not depend heavily on high- technology monitoring or complex diagnostic procedures. Subacute care requires the coordinated services of an interdisciplinary team including physicians, nurses and other relevant professional disciplines, who are trained and knowledgeable to assess and manage these specific conditions and perform the necessary procedures.
We offer 24-hour high intensity assistance for seniors that are suffering from dementia and other memory disorders. The facility is design to battle the symptoms and consequences of these diseases, keeping your loved one safe and sound. We ensure that family members do not wander or leave supervised areas, keeping your loved one safe and sound. We will ensure that residents take proper care of themselves, aiding with tasks like taking the proper medications and other custodial tasks. TNM will also combat these diseases with socialization exercises and brain games designed to stimulate memory.
We offer hospice care for people who are nearing the end of life. We maximize comfort for a person who is terminally ill by reducing pain and addressing physical, psychological, social and spiritual needs. To help families, hospice care also provides counseling, respite care and practical support. Unlike other medical care, our focus isn’t to cure the underlying disease. The goal is to support the highest quality of life possible for whatever time remains.
We offer temporary care service that is commonly used to relieve a senior’s caregiver. These services can be requested when the senior’s family requires a break for classes, trips, time alone, or to take care of other family duties. Respite care involves social interaction and stimulating activities that will keep the senior occupied. This kind of care can also vary up the schedule of the senior, providing them with some novelty in their daily routines.
We offer health care services to patients after hospitalization before they are ready to return to their homes. Transitional care shortens acute hospital stays, decrease health care costs and provides a period for recuperation for patients still unable to thrive independently.